Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Anonymous
Inactive

@Tuborg wrote:

Parkway Valley Shopping Centre

You would really have to question whether there is any demand for yet another suburban shopping centre, especially in the Parkway/Childers road area where there has been an explosion of retail parks in the last couple of years, it smacks of overkill to me. Also where exactly is the road infrastructure to support this? Its also yet another example of the inability of both Limerick local authorities to work together or more to the point it basically shows why a boundary extension is so urgently required.

Parkway Valley Park and Ride:rolleyes:

Interesting thing that the entrance to this proposed Shopping Complex with it’s planned 1600 free parking spaces is just 2 Km from Michael Street i.e. Opera Shopping Centre. The Limerick County Council is bent on engaging in a form of commercial cannibalism with the city centre!

Probably turn inadvertently into a park and ride stop for car commuters i.e. free parking all day and then take the euro-bus line into the city centre. Good value for money? 😀

See also link

Latest News