Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Re: Re: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

dave123
Participant

thanks for that Turborg,

it realy does look awful, what is going in there now , i heard it was a 13 storey building i could be wrong but its simular height to the standing building anyway ,

The time Frank Mcdonald the Irish Times editor was doing arcitecture of the regional cities he mentioned that there was a 12 storey and 15 (riverpoint building) which is near completion im a bit confused…
a decent high rise building would be perfect there as a it will form a real urban quater . it will fit in nicely as the the area is high density with the clarion and riverpoint already pointing towards the sky!

im a fan of high rises, live in Dub and i really think the Riverpoit building is one of the most outstanding high rises in ireland , i would par it against the Georges office block in Dublin

it will be interesting to see how they will develop the savoy?there is still a few pockets in Limerick that need ambitious ideas to come up with sometihng interesting because a lot of the bnew dev. are all simular and been built at a pheonamal rate

Latest News