Re: Re: The destruction of St. Stephen’s Green

Home Forums Ireland The destruction of St. Stephen’s Green Re: Re: The destruction of St. Stephen’s Green

Anonymous
Inactive

@jimg wrote:

How am I supposted to know what you want? The one constant message from you is that Dart 1 should run under Connolly and that the Stephens Green interchange should be moved to College Green.

Actually no, Jim. You’re misrepresenting again.

The route via Connolly was one route which had been proposed in the 1970s, and we still have no idea if its merits have been properly examined.

There would also seem to be a potential route – a more central one – between Heuston and Spencer Dock, via College Green/Dame Street and Pearse Station. This was the only other potential route which I had mentioned on this thread.

(I’m sure there are other potential routes possible but we don’t, as yet, have any information as to whether any of them were examined).

I have no interest to be honest and don’t know why you think I’d like to spend my time producing renders of your fanciful notions.

A Heuston-Spencer Dock route via College Green/Dame Street and Pearse (as mentioned above) was the route which I suggested you should do up on your new program, as it would show exactly the same coverage circles as your preferred route.

At the mention of that – and despite your recent keenness to learn this new program – you seem to have suddenly become too busy. :D:D:D

Latest News