Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches
Home › Forums › Ireland › reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches › Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches
St. Mary’s Church, Inidan River on Prince Edward Island (1900-1902) by William Critchlow Harris- and entirely wooden construction.
the interior is interesting in that, among other notable fetures, it retains a an altar rail spanning both transepts and the nave in front of the chancel and flanking chapels- as at Cobh Cathedral (a feature which, apparently, was unknown to Professor O’Neill and even to the ABP inspector, Mr. Rabbit).
The octagonal Bapitstery from the exterior: