Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches

Home Forums Ireland reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches

brianq
Participant

Hi prax,

Praxiteles wrote:
Am I to suppose that Brian Quinn of Rooney and McConville of Belfast is the same Brian Quinn who is a member of the Art and Architecture Committee of the Liturgical Commission of the Irish Bishops Conference]

I am as regards R&McC and the Art & Architecture advisory committee – which has fr Paddy Jones as its secretary and also has Eamon Heddermann as a member. The Art & architecture committee prepared the text of ‘The Place of Worship’ – though before I was a member.

I’m puzzled about your last comment regarding posting under a different alias. I am registered under ‘brian quinn’ as well as my current alias ‘brianq’. The reason for having two is I registered under ‘brian quinn’ a long time ago and when I returned to these fora nearly a year had elapsed and I couldn’t remember my login details so I had to create a new alias. I haven’t contributed to this discussion before though under any alias? Maybe you could clarify what you mean? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility and I’ve forgotten – I can harldy remember what I did yesterday.

BQ

Latest News