Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches
Home › Forums › Ireland › reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches › Re: Re: reorganisation and destruction of irish catholic churches
Re post # 954:
1. The FOSCC legal team were hired to represent the FOSCC position to An Bord Pleanala. They were not hired to represent the lady to whom you refer.
2. Let us use a little logic, shall we? The fact that the FOSCC legal team did not say anything about the remarks to which you refer does not allow you to insinuate that they supported such views. If you do intend this then, you are affording us with a rather nice example of a post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy. [The kind of argument that we get when someone says “the light is on, therefore they must be at home”. If the light is on, all you can say is taht the light is on].
3. You should also note that the legal team hired by the Trustees did not distance themselves either from the views which you mentioned. Are we to make anything of that?
4. The legal team hired by the Urban District Council did not distance themselves either from the same views. Is anything to be inferred from that?
5. I am beginning to think that you are not quite up to this discussion!
You don’t have to distance yourself from somebody who is attacking you.
I am beginning to think you sound like Gerry Adams