Re: Re: proffessional indemnity insurance

Home Forums Ireland proffessional indemnity insurance Re: Re: proffessional indemnity insurance


To protect you, the bank will definitely want indemnity insurance from whoever is certifying the monthly payments eg the builder says he’s done €100,000’s worth of work in the first month, this is paid. He’s actually done €10,000’s worth and you never see him again. Ok, extreme example, but in that case the person who certified the work would be negligent. If you have employed the architect to see the job through to completion then he needs to tell you who is certifying payments. If not, you should employ someone – a QS for example – to do it.

Latest News