Re: Re: One Berkley court -132m Tower

Home Forums Ireland One Berkley court -132m Tower Re: Re: One Berkley court -132m Tower

Anonymous
Inactive

ctesiphon you make a key point there (which I believe in my modesty I had brought up somehwere). The tower was in fact, from a purely aesthetic point of view, the most attractive building of the lot (or least worse anyway 🙂 ) – Obviously the new streets and spaces were also favourable in my opinion. But this decision is a real DCC fudge and I would go as far as to say it’s an abdication of responsibility – they may have just handed the initial file to ABP last year rather than pretend to be the planning authority

henno you’re absolutely right. I look forward to the planners report which justifies this nonsense – At the very least an AI request to redesign the landmark corner element should have resulted in a revision that was acceptable. To grant but leave out this block makes no sense from any perspective.

What really annoys me is that I find myself in agreement with the local politicians over a planning matter.

Latest News