Re: Re: O’ Connell Street
. . . . . the publishing period would also be quite small, ranging from c. 1845 to 1860, as we know the alterations were in place through late 1860s photographs. . . .
Just checked Shaw’s Directory and it appears that the rebuilt version was in place by 1850, which narrows the alteration down now to just about five years, c. 1845 – 1850.
The five bay structure (nos. 68 & 69) is shown here on the left with the evenly spaced fenestration and the heavy first floor window mouldings of the later version.