Re: Re: How to lodge a Submission

Home Forums Ireland How to lodge a Submission Re: Re: How to lodge a Submission


If you have missed the objection window you can still seek enforcement of the original condition which has been breached. The 7 year limit does not apply to non-compliance with conditions and it seems unlikely that any planning authority would permit something which they had expressly conditioned out in an previous application.

If there is still time to object then consult the planner’s report from the original permission – this will give you the detailed reasoning behind the original condition – useful ammunition to be cited in your objection.

Latest News