Re: Re: Developments in Cork

Home Forums Ireland Developments in Cork Re: Re: Developments in Cork

Anonymous
Inactive

@Pug wrote:

ok, just for the sake of it so, I will say that BMG WILL get planning from CCC , conditional on some level of proper road infrastructure being put in place, CCC cant lose. If they grant planning and it gets past Bord Pleanala, well and good. IF they grant planning and Bord Pleanala demolish the application, then CCC can say that they granted planning but have no control over Bord Pleanala

I’m going on the assumption that BMG are smart and didnt put in a planning application without a reason i.e. a fairly hefty hint from CCC that planning would be granted, particularly when the kelleher application had just been refused before they put in the application

halfway to prophecy – if Bord Pleanala refuse it, it will singularly prove that the planners pay not an iota of attnetion to submissions. They had to grant permission, How could they not ? the city told Beacon in the first place that the CUH was the only site available.

Very simple solution. Fix the traffic, put in the transport, build the hospital.

Latest News