Re: Re: Developments in Cork

Home Forums Ireland Developments in Cork Re: Re: Developments in Cork


Ken Mahon’s plans to build 4 houses on his land (Bishopscourt) has as expected, been refused by spineless CCC planners.
Mr. Mahon sought to develop 40% of this field and hand over the remaining 60% to residents as an amenity area.
Four of the five local councilors lodged submissions to appease the locals (20 euro can buy lots of votes in Bishopstown) Cllr. Shields returned from her double jobbing in Brussels (thanks Minister Martin), jumping from the John Dennehy sinking ship before the general election and licking Mickys boots has paid off, and may explain why Dennehy Junior was not one of the 95 NIMBY’s who lodged objections.

;)Hopefully Mr. Mahon will appeal to ABP.

Latest News