Re: Re: Dartmouth Square Disgrace

Home Forums Ireland Dartmouth Square Disgrace Re: Re: Dartmouth Square Disgrace

Anonymous
Inactive

@noelogara wrote:

@wearnicehats wrote:

I would consider giving you a plot next year. You would have to give me a share of your veg in lieu of rent if that is ok with you.
anybody out there interested in setting up a farmers weekend market?
I need a live wire who could organise that and make a decent commission into the bargain. 100 stall holders at a score a weekent wouldnt be bad for a start. Because its agricultural there is no planning needed.. Section 4 of the Act.

Noel, here is one to get the experts scrathcing their heads. Below you will find an extract from our planning regulations which allows anyone with land to build a 40ft structure described as a lighthouse ( which by definition allows for the accomadation of a keeper). All one needs to do is to show that you that your lighthouse is an aid to navigation, but does not stipulate how or to who this aid is to benifet.
PS. you dont need Duffy’s to supply the circus, the best circus in town (complete with the clowns) is already well underway!

CLASS 39

The erection, placing or keeping on land of any lighthouse, beacon, buoy or other aid to navigation on water or in the air.
Any such lighthouse, beacon, buoy or other navigational aid shall not exceed 40 metres in height

Latest News