Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians
Home › Forums › Ireland › college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians › Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians
There are no plans to pedestrianise College Green. :confused: Who told you that?
The main pedestrian crossings will be widened slightly. That’s about it.
There is a plan which has been submitted for the new development plan.
It just needs to be worked up for 2016.
I wonder if it will get a mention in December 2009?
Some one in cad is going to have to bat for this tooth and nail…
once the luas is in it is a nail in the coffin…
This committee prepares and debates policy alternatives for transport and traffic affairs for Dublin City Council.
Michael Philips, (Director of Traffic / City Engineer) has administrative responsibility for this committee.
* Councillor Sean Kenny (Labour Party), Chairperson
* Councillor Brendan Carr (Labour Party)
* Councillor Larry O’Toole (Sinn FÃ©in)
* Councillor Deirdre Heney (Fianna FÃ¡il)
* Councillor Paddy McCartan (Fine Gael)
* Councillor Mary Fitzpatrick (Fianna FÃ¡il)
* Councillor Naoise O’Muiri (Fine Gael)
* Councillor Ray McHugh (Sinn FÃ©in)
* Councillor Andrew Montague (Labour Party)
* Councillor Michael Conaghan (Labour Party)
* Mr. Derek Peppard, Dublin Cycling Campaign
* Mr Conor Faughnan, AA Ireland
* Mr. Liam Brewer, Irish Road Haulage Association
* Mr. Finbarr Cleary, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Ireland
* Mr. Johnny Murtagh, People with Disabilities in Ireland