Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians
Home › Forums › Ireland › college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians › Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians
I’m very much a critic… and a cinic!!
Does westmoreland st need any more buses???
To have any faith in this idea we would need the following:
– a competition open to any one with 5 million euros in prizes if you when they also have to bid for the idea
– No temporary bridge for anything except people
– 3000 bicycle spaces
– 500 car spaces with no charge when capacity is below 20%
– oconnell st bridge reduced to 4 lanes in total
– no parking buses on the quays
– west more land reduced to 2/3 lanes
– college green to 2 lanes in total…
But all this means nothing unless it is intergrated with the metro design which appears to late….