Re: Re: Changing Zoning

Home Forums Ireland Changing Zoning Re: Re: Changing Zoning


Unfortunately when land is zoned amenity, no dwellings are likely to be granted on it regardless of it being privately owned. The only option available to your parents is to make a submission to the local authority to have it re-zoned residential when they are preparing the next development plan. This generally happens every six years. Obviously there is no gaurentee the planning authority will take account of your parents submission.

Latest News