Re: Re: Certificate of Compliance

Home Forums Ireland Certificate of Compliance Re: Re: Certificate of Compliance


usally a cert of compliance is only issued at the end of the work, what you probably need is an interim arch/eng certificate to get a stage payment, you hav’nt started that long so he has only missed the digging and pouring foundations check get someone who works in your area and he can check it how before you fill back in around it

Latest News