Re: Re: Brother Michael Augustine O’Riordan
The Church of St. Joseph, Castletown-Kenneigh (1832)
The serliana is gone as are the altar rails. Only the crucifixion remains of the original pictures. This is a composition based on one by P.P. Rubens. Only one latar remains and this is a later one. The votive statues that would have been on two side altars are now on plinths.
A classical building with gothic lateral windows. The window over the entrance is rounded.