Re: Re: Beresford Place

Home Forums Ireland Beresford Place Re: Re: Beresford Place

#748612
Paul Clerkin
Keymaster

Busaras was the site of a set of dockside warehouses for a now filled in dock belonging to the Custom House…. Prior to the building of Busaras, the crescent around the Custom House ended at Store Street…

In 1927 The Irish Builder and Engineer had reported a far sighted plan to fill the dock with an underground car park for two hundred cars and placing a new road over it to the quayside.

More information
http://www.irish-architecture.com/busaras/chapter_2.html

Latest News