Re: Re: 2010s The Next boom: What would you like for Dublin?

Home Forums Ireland 2010s The Next boom: What would you like for Dublin? Re: Re: 2010s The Next boom: What would you like for Dublin?

Anonymous
Inactive

I would strongly agree with you on Public sports facilites…I would be a lot more intersted in practicing sports in Dublin if it did not involve gym memberships or fees. I am in South America at the moment and there are so many public places where you can do sports! This goes beyond providing a green to kick a ball around on but providing playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, running tracks, exercise bars, soccer grounds (usually cement with goals on each end) I am sure the Irish government can think of something more imaginative, or maybe not. I would love that cycling lanes extended to the outlying countryside or god forbid that proper trails were developed like in the UK. We have such beautiful countryside that is not used enough by the Irish people IMHO.

Is this why we resort to the pub when we cant think of something to do or blame the weather for not venturing outside? Provide the facilites, advertise them and people will use them…i have no doubt

Latest News