Re: Mahon Point SC Tenants (Provisional List)
I’ve attained a list of tenants for the new 500m euro, 381,000sq ft (not incl. Debenhams and Tesco stores) Mahon Point SC in Cork – these tenants will be confirmed for definite in September (if not otherwise stated below) plus additional tenant names – this is only what I can reveal as of now.
-> (C) = Confirmed Letting/Sale, (L) = Letting Agreed
1. Debenhams (C), 2. Tesco (C) 3. Next (C) 4. Schuh (C) 5. Sam McCauley (C) 6. Pamela Scott (C) 7. Mango (C) 8. Zara (C) 9. Champion Sports (C) 10. River Island (C) 11. Sasha (C) 12. Easons (C) 13. Oasis (C) 14. Pull and Bear (C) 15. Clinton Cards (C) 16. HMV (L) 17. Barratts (C). 18. Vero Moda (L) 19. Jack & Jones (L) 20. fcuk (C) 21. 3G (L) 22. Topshop (L)* 23. Game (C) 24. Miss Selfridge (L) 25. Waterstones (L) 26. Monsoon (L) – many more to be confirmed.
[*Arcadia has announced that it plans to limit its expansion plans for reasons of cost-cutting. Although its Irish stores remain among its most profitable. It is unknown as to how this may affect its Mahon Point store as no papers have yet been signed.]
Food Court Tenants:
1. McDonalds (C) 2. KFC (C) 3. Zumo Juice Bars (L) 4. Subway (L) – plus more to be confirmed.
Retail Park Tenants:
1. B&Q (C) 2. Johnson & Perrott (C). 3. Webprint Concepts (C)
1. Ward Anderson (L) (*had contested with UCI)
1. Hilton Hotels International (C)
Just on this note:
Wilton SC Extension:
Confirmed Retail Tenants: 1. New Look 2. Specsavers 3. Brown Thomas (BT2) 4. Azal Properties (O’Brien’s Sandwich Bar) – more to be announced soon.
Blackpool Retail Park: 1. Atlantic Homecare 2. BPD Leisure (Bowling Alley) 3. Reel Cinemas (Multiplex) – more to be announced soon.
Eastgate, Little Island, Commercial Park: 1. PC World 2. Homebase – more to be announced soon.
Ballincollig Town Centre SC: 1. Marks & Spencer (this is the rumoured tenant. No confirmations until end of July according to O’Flynn Construction)