Re: Arnotts

Home Forums Ireland Arnotts Re: Arnotts

#713361
GrahamH
Participant

Arnotts was assembled over the 19th century with a collection of standard Georgian buildings (no’s 11-15 Henry Street), then called Cannock, White & Co, with John Arnott as part owner, and took over the store in 1865. A massive fire in 1894 destroyed all the buildings, and the present day structure was built in 1896, making it now the oldest & now largest dept store in Ireland.

Latest News