Reply To: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

Home Forums Ireland well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ? Reply To: well what about the developments popping up in the shannonside ?

ewankennedy
Participant

Ok there was so much wrong with that I’m not even going to start, but i will say this, i was actually supporting Limerick and its reputation on this one and you just went ahead and worked against it. maybe the reputation about Limerick and conflict is true – you’re certainly painting that picture…but in this case i’ll assume its just you and not the city. i’m all for differing opinions, thats democracy baby, but theres a fine line between stating opinion, correction and ridicule. I’m going to leave it at that. Its a pity some people act the way they do, but i would really like to see Limerick develop a good, progressive and POSITIVE thread about its development, of which it has many great ones like the Burke-kennedy doyle designed one on henry street is it??? anyway, enough banter. No hard feelings. 😮

well maybe just one more thing, Switzerlands GDP and GNP are both substantially higher than Bangledesh – see CIA world factbook website and papers by Conan, Andrews and Hemme (2003) – “A Modern Economic Perspective of World Economies”.

good luck with the page, cant wait to see some of the great projects in store for shannonside.

Latest News