Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

Home Forums Ireland Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment? Reply To: Which Irish political party do you trust most with the built environment?

PaulC
Participant

Diaspora, yes Charles Haughey was a crook etc etc But we are talking here about contributions to the built environment. You cannot deny that Charles Haughey was responsible for the few projects I listed.

Also Abbottstown was more than just a stadium, it was an entire campus of sports facilities, which the country would have for a long time and would have been something we could have been really proud of. I dont wish to reopen this debate again, but Schumann if your mediocre politicians were running the country since its foundation then we would not have…
Ardnacrusha, IFSC, TempleBar, Government Buildings, Museum at Collins Barracks, or even new motorways (as your guys would probably have just widened existing roads) etc etc

Also I believe Garrett should also be credited with the DART. A pity successive governments since didnt extend it down the Maynooth line and the Kildare line.

Latest News