Reply To: All aboard the Luas, at last Tickets, please: the low-down on Luas

Home Forums Ireland All aboard the Luas, at last Tickets, please: the low-down on Luas Reply To: All aboard the Luas, at last Tickets, please: the low-down on Luas

Gabriel-Conway
Participant

I try – I even went so far as to get a whole series of shots showing some activity at the Nine Arches bridge, but the time to sit down, go through them, and put a feature together has eluded me.

The last few months have been busy – in addition to my normal fulltime job on-Fri in the computer industry, I’m Head of News at Phantom FM, and while we are going through our current three-month temporary licence I’m in the station all day Saturday and Sunday, thus taking up most of my free-time.

I’ll have my spare time back again at the end of the month, when our current run comes to an end, and we’ll be off the air as we go through the application process for a full Dublin licence (shed-loads of competition from the great and the good in the industry, so it will be a tough fight).

In the meantime, if there is any way I can make some extra time available this weekend, I’ll try to put up an extra update or so . . .

I know that’s not brilliant service from my website, but it is a labour of love, and it’s more than you get from the RPA 🙂

Gabriel

Latest News