Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

Home Forums Ireland Look at de state of Cork, like! Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

lexington
Participant

A planning application for the Jury’s Hotel Site is expected to be lodged with CCC by the end of this week/early next week. I will provide a more accurate outline of the project when possible, will some images I intend to obtain. Bowen Group will provide construction, which, planning pending, is scheduled for Spring 2005. With first phase residential and hotel completion ready by Summer 2006. Est. value = 160m euros. I’ll announce the architects for this project a.s.a.p.

Although the hotel and parking elements of this project are favourable, I remain mildly sceptical about the residential element of this project. Usually I get a lot more excited on these things, but something is just not sitting right with me about this. Hopefully this will be rectified on closer inspection.

*UPDATES*

🙂 Howard Holdings have been granted planning permission for the addition of a further floor on their City Quarter office development currently under construction at Lapps Quay.

Latest News