Reply To: National Stadium announcement

Home Forums Ireland National Stadium announcement Reply To: National Stadium announcement

GregF
Participant

Please will they ever just build the bloody thing……….an 80,000 seater stadium too………Christ, why all the wrangling…..Go ahead with the Abbotstown scheme…..ok government funds are low……get the private sector to weigh in ………Sure they’ll be coveting the corporate boxes in any way…….
I notice many of the FF politicians as well are now reluctant about the National Stadium being built….they were all gung-ho once ….was that to get votes? ahem…I think many of them are of a GAA background too and are reluctant to have the splendour of Croke Park taken away now that the All-Irelands are in full swing…..Sour grapes too morelike……I guess they’ll just have to open up Croker to all field sports then…..and why not, we tax payers paid in a good part for the bloody thing. Mind you the Landsdowne brigade are tight fisted inert bastards..I was at their club house recently….and what a kip….1970’s decor, 1930’s decking ..and well rotted too…….the bar stank of vomit….Jesus what’s wrong with these stuck up people…..bloody upstarts……and it’s the general public as always that loses out…….Jesus I just hope we don’t get a mediocre 40,000 seater stadium designed by Scottt Tallon Walker…..We are really a nation of boring inebriated spineless people. Go ahead Bertie and build the original concept….let Mary Harney f**k off.

Latest News