1984 – Calvert House, Castle Place, Belfast
Replaced Lanyon’s Ulster Club of 1863,
Replaced Lanyon’s Ulster Club of 1863,
The grade B+ listed building on the banks of the Erne began life as a traditional Edwardian villa and was originally built for local draper Charles McDonagh.
A Belfast landmark with its distinctive yellow colour,
Large L-plan building on three levels designed by the Office of Public Works as a regional centre for the Irish police.
Commmissioned in 1976.
This was an unplaced entry in the Armagh Marketplace Theatre Competition.
The Waterfront Hall is the prestigious focal point of Belfast’s “Laganside” river-front regeneration,
Large linen works outside Armagh including linen bleaching greens and weaving works.
Mullan village is located close to the Armagh border,
The Clinton Centre was built in 2002 and dedicated to Bill Clinton and his contribution to the Peace Process in Northern Ireland.