1850 – New Stables, Dartrey, Co. Monaghan
The Dartrey New Stables are a purpose built stable block with enclosed cobble yard from the early nineteenth century to designs of William Burn who designed the now demolished Dartrey House.
The Dartrey New Stables are a purpose built stable block with enclosed cobble yard from the early nineteenth century to designs of William Burn who designed the now demolished Dartrey House.
Gatehouse to the former Rose estate at Mullaghmore. The windows of the house have a similar stonework pattern to the porch at the Cornagilta school constructed by the estate.
Small detailed bank building with interior accommodation including small porch and banking hall,
Designed by William Barre who died before it was complete,
An unusual building on an awkward sloping site surrounded by streets on all sides.
The Dawson Monument was built to commemorate Captain Vesey Dawson –
The fine Church of Ireland in the Diamond in Clones dominates the town and area,
Originally constructed as a school for females by the wife of the local rector,
Simple Presbyterian church,
Also known as Rossmore Park,