1742 – Tudenham Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
The construction on the house began in 1717,
The construction on the house began in 1717,
In 1743 the dilapidated old church of the parish of Clonturk was rebuilt by a Miss Coghill as a memorial to her brother,
The market house was built around 1743 and designed by Richard Cassels.
The Bottle Tower or Hall’s Barn, was commissioned in 1743 by Major Hall of Whitehall House,
The Wonderful Barn is a corkscrew-shaped barn built on the Leixlip side of Castletown House Estate,
Large Palladian house with wings, designed by Francis Bindon around 1744 on the site of an earlier house.
Church of Ireland cathedral for the diocese of Clogher,
Attributed to Francis Bindon by the Knight of Glin in the 1960s,
Leinster House was designed by Richard Cassels in 1745 for the Earls of Kildare and Leinster,
Built for Gustavus Handcock-Temple circa 1743-45,