1890s – Waterford Castle, Co. Waterford
A small Norman keep that was extended and “restored”
A small Norman keep that was extended and “restored”
Constructed out of the ruins of an earlier church.
The De La Salle Brothers arrived in the city in 1870 and opened a successful primary school at Patrick Street in Waterford city.
Originally a two storey house of around 1840 but later much extended into a large rambling Italianate mansion.
Designs for a new free library,
The former Convent of Mercy, now the Saint Athanasius Monastery of the Coptic Orthodox Church.
The large Waterford Central signal cabin is the only elevated signal cabin left in Ireland.
Dismantled railway bridge crossing the Suir outside Waterford,
Fine early twentieth century bank building with a wonderful curving corner entranceway.
In the early twentieth century,