1938 – Design for Regional Hospital, Wilton, Cork
Design published in The Builder,
Design published in The Builder,
The monastery was founded on 30 May 1832 at Scrahan,
The Ritz Cinema (1939-40) is attributed to Michael Scott but was in fact designed by Bill O’Dwyer who was working and studying in the office of Michael Scott at that time.
The former St. Senan’s Hospital was built by the Government as a hotel accommodation for passengers travelling on the flying boats which passed through Foynes while en-route to America and Continental Europe.
Church embedded into the streetscape following the existing parapet and property lines.
As CIE’s Consultant Architect in the 1940s,
A fine corner building, but stylistically old-fashioned by the time of its construction.
Opened in 1948 ‘The Hydro’
Former factory built for the Jennings family who moved their factory from Browne Street in the city centre.
This was the first completed work of Corr &