1901 – Presbyterian Church, Henry St., Limerick
Construction started on this red-brick church with Portland stone dressings in 1899,
Construction started on this red-brick church with Portland stone dressings in 1899,
The former Stables for the Beamish &
The College was established as a dedicated primary teacher training college in 1898 by Bishop Edward Thomas O’Dwyer,
The 1902 Cork International Exhibition took place on 8 hectares of reclaimed marshland the Mardyke area of Cork,
Lovely little Methodist church with unusual front porch with attractive stonework.
The Daniel O’Connell Memorial Church of the Holy Cross,
Erected in 1902 and replaced the “Old Chapel” in the burial grounds at Cappyaughna which had been built in 1829.
Unsuccessful entry for a competition for a new public library for Limerick.
Designs for a new free library,
Built to replace a Georgian house that burned down in 1902,