1868 – Angel Hotel, Nos.11-12 Inns Quay, Dublin
Architect: Timothy Hevey
Described in The Irish Builder,
Described in The Irish Builder,
Occupying the corner of Glenworth Street and Baker Place,
Constructed for William Jury,
Published in The Irish Builder,
Later facade and tower added to earlier chapel for the Magdalen Asylum at the foot of Leeson Street.
The Convent of Mercy opened June 9th 1868 with a later extension by Harte &
The last of three buildings by Scottish architect David Bryce in Dublin,
A temporary pavilion constructed for the visit of Prince of Wales –
The Scottish Widows Fund and Life Assurance Society Building was located at the junction of Castle Place,
“This week we give an illustration of Ballycraigy Manor,