1860 – Penrose Quay Railway Station, Cork
Architect: Sir John Benson
The original railway terminus for the Great Southern and Western Railway.
The original railway terminus for the Great Southern and Western Railway.
Small Gothic station constructed for the Dundalk and Enniskillen Railway Co.
Shopfront for Cherry &
One of the more bizarre buildings to have graced Dublin.
Rebuilding of a extensive furniture &
Catherine McCauley founded the Sisters of Mercy in 1831 in Dublin to care for the poor and the sick and to educate poor children.
Designed by James Franklin Fuller,
During the 1860s, the house was owned by Jonathan Richardson MP,
After the London and North Western Railway Company moved its Irish terminus from Dun Laoghaire to North Wall Quay in 1861,
McBirney’s Drapery Emporium which was taken over by Roches Stores in the 1940’s.