1747 – Leinster House Gateway, Dublin
Former gateway to Leinster House which terminated the vista of Molesworth Street from Dawson Street.
Former gateway to Leinster House which terminated the vista of Molesworth Street from Dawson Street.
A weavers’ hall had been built by The Weavers’ Guild,
In 1733 King George III granted a charter that provided protestant education for the poor.
A large five-bay, four-story house built in or around 1750 by William Waller.
The home of James Caulfeild, 1st Earl of Charlemont, who was responsible for hiring William Chambers to design the nearby Casino on the estate.
The first Viscount Mountmorris commissioned Castle Morres as one of the largest stately homes in the country and it was built in approximately 1751.
“The Mendicity Association, formed in 1818, has for its object the suppression of street-begging,
The Ballydonagh demesne was bought in 1753 by David La Touche,
A Georgian house for Arthur Hill,
An elevation of Essex Bridge, later Grattan Bridge in Dublin,