1973 – Moylurg Tower, Lough Key, Co. Roscommon
Constructed within the footprint of Rockingham House which was destroyed by fire in 1957 and finally demolished in 1971.
Constructed within the footprint of Rockingham House which was destroyed by fire in 1957 and finally demolished in 1971.
Never popular with the local congregation,
Prefabricated concrete cladding on a corner site in the Eyre Square,
The Chapel of Reconciliation was the award winning entry of an architectural competition held in the autumn of 1989.
The Apparition Chapel is designed to seat 150 people and to house the tableau depicting the apparition of Our Lady at Knock on 21st August 1879.
Proposal for redesign of the Roman Catholic church for Cong,
The original building was designed by James Owen of the Board of Works to provide education to all demoninations between 1857-63.
The main goal of the project was to create a new structure with a stronger identity and a more contemporary,
The library wall forms the backdrop to a new square and is made from Limestone,