1872 – Holy Trinity Church, Westport, Co. Mayo
Fine Church of Ireland on site provided by 3rd Marquess of Sligo who also provided £1200 towards cost of erection,
Fine Church of Ireland on site provided by 3rd Marquess of Sligo who also provided £1200 towards cost of erection,
Creagh House was built by Colonel Knox in 1875,
“We give with this number an illustration of a Labourer’s Dwelling,
By his marriage with an heiress Ellen Farrar,
The architecture of Ashford Castle dates from several eras.
A new priest to the parish in 1887 led to a fast-tracked design and construction of this W.H.
Dominick Andrew Browne built the present Breaffy House in 1890.
“We give with this issue a photo-lithograph of the new Roman Catholic church about being erected as a memorial to the late Most Rev.
The first station on the Westport to Achill Sound extension was Newport which opened in February 1894,
The Westport railway line was extended to Achill Sound in the 1890s.