1908 – Memorial Gateway & Armoury, Winchester College, Hampshire
Architect: Frank L. Pearson
Published in The Building News,
Published in The Building News,
\\
Possibly a redevelopment of Frimley Hall Hotel,
General perspective View including ground plans published in The Building News,
Completed in 1911, illustration published in The Building News,
Designed for for Messrs. Breakspear &
Also known as Duchess of Albany’s Sailors’
Now extended and subdivided into smaller units.
Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News,