1878 – Laurier House, Ottawa, Ontario
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood close to Parliament Hill,
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood close to Parliament Hill,
Irish architect W.H. Lynn was brought over to Quebec in 1875 by the Governor General,
The Citadel and walls,
Irish architect W.H. Lynn was brought over to Quebec in 1875 by the Governor General,
Unbuilt proposal for Provincial Legislature and associated government offices.
A large three storey corner block finished in brick with an elaborate cornice and balustrading above.
The Gerrie Block completed in 1881,
Demolished in 1960.
Built at Main &
Originally a privately-owned bridge constructed by the by the South Winnipeg Bridge Company.