1911 – Third placed design for Lieutenant Governor’s Residence, Ontario, Canada
The results of this competition were put aside after the Provincial Architect,
The results of this competition were put aside after the Provincial Architect,
Demolished in the late 1960s / early 70s.
Of the many railway buildings in Winnipeg,
At opening in 1911 this was the first school in Edmonton built exclusively for high school students.
Constructed by the Moose Jaw Times Herald the building was the largest commercial office building in the province at the time of its completion in 1912.
70 Arthur was completed in 1899,
In 1911 the eight-storey Willis Building opened at the corner of St Catherine and Drummond.
An architectural competition conducted by the Department of Public Works of the Province of Ontario for the proposed new Government House,
Early design work was completed by unknown Department of Public Works architects while final details were overseen by Allan Merrick Jeffers,
Curiously old-fashioned looking for a 1912 commercial premises,