1908 – Firehall No.1, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fire Hall No.1 was located on the south west corner of 23rd Street and 4th Avenue,
Fire Hall No.1 was located on the south west corner of 23rd Street and 4th Avenue,
Designed by Toronto architects Darling &
Built as 147 Rue Saint-Jacques,
Later changed to include a full width sunroom running across underneath the portico.
The North West Commercial Travellers’
Le Linton was designed by Samuel Arnold Finley and David Jerome Spence.
This Edwardian building has characteristic red clay brick facades with dressed stone on the main floor.
Completed in 1908,
The fourth church or cathedral on this site was built in 1908 and destroyed by fire in 1968.
Demolished in the early 1930s.