1908 – Belgian Club, St. Boniface, Winnipeg, Canada
Originally a one storey building of 1908, that expanded with the addition of the second storey in 1911 and a two storey east addition in 1914.
Originally a one storey building of 1908, that expanded with the addition of the second storey in 1911 and a two storey east addition in 1914.
Now the Hotel St.
Central Collegiate school was the first structure in Calgary designed specifically for secondary education.
Constructed in 1908 after fire destroyed their previous building –
The old “gingerbread”
The two-storey brick and stone school building was designed by architect William Alexander Elliott and constructed in 1906-1907.
Scottish architect William Bruce arrived in Canada in 1906 and was in partnership with Daniel Smith in Winnipeg from April 1907 to about 1909.
Unbuilt, probably speculative design for new Theatre.
Constructed at Rue St.
Classical mausoleum constructed for Timothy Eaton and family with twenty-eight Corinthian columns around the exterior.