1905 – Bandstand, Central Park, Winnipeg
Central Park is one of Winnipeg’s earliest public parks,
Central Park is one of Winnipeg’s earliest public parks,
The original building on this site was constructed in the 1870s.
Typical of many smaller bank branches from this time,
Part of a terrace of three warehouses,
Sadly demolished, this small but imposing bank by Toronto architects Darling &
Small warehouse building at one time in use as a French Bistro.
Founded on 29 September 1905, this the original clubhouse was built in 1905 and stood until 1910 when it burned in a fire.
Never completed as illustrated,
The Empire Block was constructed in 1905 by McDougall and Secord,
Originally conceived as the Cauchon Block,