1886 – Rowand Block / Canada Life Building, 441 Main Street, Winnipeg
Architect: C. Osborn Wickenden / Darling & Pearson
At the corner of Portage and Main,
At the corner of Portage and Main,
Originally constructed on the grounds of the second Winnipeg City Hall in 1886.
The date stone over the centre window of the top floor of this building reads 1886,
Originally built as a courthouse,
Notre-Dame Basilica (French Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal),
Built in 1886–1888,
Perspective View published in The Architect,
Former courthouse, demolished in 1958.
The Winnipeg Lodging and Coffee House,
Unsuccessful entrant in architecture competition for new Board of Trade in Toronto.