1915 – Former Canadian Bank of Commerce, Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada
Architect: Victor Daniel Horsburgh
Originally known as the Bank of Commerce,
Originally known as the Bank of Commerce,
Constructed in 1915 to replace a previous Bank of Commerce,
A Carnegie library designed in Indiana limestone with a total expenditure of $160,000.
Constructed after an architectural competition that attracted a large number of entries adjudicated by the Board of Management alongside Professor Percy K.
“Owing to its close connection with church work,
Commonly referred to by its street address,
St. Augustine’s Seminary was established in 1913 to train diocesan priests,
The church is named in memory of Timothy Eaton,
Designed by by architect C.H.
One of three similar libraries built by the Toronto Public Library with funds from the Carnegie Trust.