1899 – No. 1 Fire Hall, 110 Albert St., Winnipeg
Architect: Henry S. Griffith
Built to replace the old Central Station on William Ave.
Built to replace the old Central Station on William Ave.
Like other warehouses on Bannatyne Avenue,
A fine large brick faced warehouse that was originally built as a four storey over basement building.
A post and beam frame structure with brick and stone external detailing,
The original Brandon College building was completed in 1901.
Former YMCA building that was later heavily remodelled to become the Birks Building.
Another fine school design by J.B.
Royal arch for visit of Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and York (later,
Containing a large hall seating 900,
Originally built as a one-storey brick and stone building,