1905 – Country Club St. Charles, Winnipeg, Canada

0638.jpg

0650.jpg

Founded on 29 September 1905, this the original clubhouse was built in 1905 and stood until 1910 when it burned in a fire. A replacement was completed in 1912 only to burn down again the same year, needing to be replaced once more. Their property along the Assiniboine River would have been outside the city of Winnipeg to the west at the time.

Published March 20, 2026

More!