1884 – Eirene, Killiney, Co. Dublin

Architect: T.N. Deane & Son

2730

Later known as Eirene, built for the Rev. Henry Palmer and his family and one of a cluster of houses by T.N. Deane & Son in the area. The house remained in the family until the 1920s when it was sold. Still exists today with a modern extension by Douglas Wallace Architects.

Published June 19, 2024 | Last Updated June 21, 2024