1770 – Woodstock House, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow
Built by Sir John Stratford in 1770, Woodstock House was designed by the eminent Irish stuccodore Robert West who worked on many of the country houses. Originally a five-bay three-storey over basement house, two-storey wing additions were added c.1830 to designs by Sir Richard Morrison. The Tottenham family occupied the house in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and were influential in civic projects in Kilcoole village. Today Woodstock House is the centre of Druids Glen Golf Course. Much of the late Georgian interior has been retained.